Demi Lovato's New Album 'Holy Fvck' Debuts at No 1 On Top Rock & Alternative Charts

Demi Lovato's New Album 'Holy Fvck' Debuts at No 1 On Top Rock & Alternative Charts

Demi Lovato‘s new album is a hit!

The 30-year-old entertainer’s Holy Fvck was released a little more than a week ago and has topped multiple charts.

Demi‘s eighth album debuted at No 1 on both the Top Rock and Alternative albums chart, and it became their eighth consecutive Top 10 debut on the Billboard 200 chart, coming in at No 7. It also dropped in at No 4 on the Top Album Sales Chart.

Find out more inside…

Additionally, Holy Fvck debuted overseas at No 7 on the UK album chart, marking Demi‘s fifth consecutive Top 10 debut in the UK.

“When making HOLY FVCK, I wanted to explore the dichotomy between ideas and feelings we all face: good & bad, holy & evil and anger & love. The album is a deeply personal journey that begins with pain and anger and concludes with me reclaiming my power,” Demi shared in a statement.

“It gave me the freedom to express myself in ways I didn’t know were possible and find joy I’d been missing when making music. It’s cathartic and grounded, yet exhilarating and a hell of a good time. I don’t know where I’ll be in life in a year, or in five or 10 years – but what I do know is that this record is exactly where I am now, and I am damn proud of it. I hope everyone who listens is too,” they added.

Congrats Demi!!!

Demi is currently in Brazil, where she’ll be performing four dates on the Holy Fvck Tour, before heading to Colombia, Argentina and Chile. She will then head back to North America to continue touring throughout the states.

Check out the set list here!


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento