Camila Cabello Reveals to Drew Barrymore Why She Doesn't Like Dating Apps

Camila Cabello Reveals to Drew Barrymore Why She Doesn't Like Dating Apps

Camila Cabello is opening up about dating!

The 25-year-old singer and The Voice coach is making an appearance on The Drew Barrymore Show this week, where she dished on being on a dating app and why she got off.

“I was on a dating app for like 24 hours then I left,” Camila told host Drew Barrymore.

Find out why inside…

When asked why she was left, she said, “Because the first guy that DM’ed me was like aspiring singer-songwriter from Nashville and I was just like, I feel weird because somebody could be using me. Does that make sense?”

Camila added that meeting through friends is better.

“Yeah, you don’t know their intentions. But even that, I’m like I don’t even know, when you are just trying to make friends, you’re going to meet guys that are vetted by your friends, which is amazing.”

Be sure to tune in to The Drew Barrymore Show TOMORROW (October 18) for Camila‘s full interview!

This year, Camila has been linked to the CEO of a dating app.

In case you missed it, some big news was recently revealed about Camila‘s music career.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento