Meghan Trainor Drops New Album 'Takin' It Back' & Celeb-Filled 'Made You Look' Video!

Meghan Trainor Drops New Album 'Takin' It Back' & Celeb-Filled 'Made You Look' Video!

Meghan Trainor‘s brand new, fourth album Takin’ It Back is out now!

The 28-year-old singer/songwriter debuted her new LP on Friday (October 21), featuring 15 new songs.

Included on the album are the previously released “Bad For Me” featuring Teddy Swims, “Don’t I Make It Look Easy,” and the song that’s been going viral on TikTok “Made You Look.”

“I tried to do the doo wop feel I had at the beginning of my career, but the 2022 version of it,” Meghan said of the album. “This is from the new Meghan who is a wife and mom with a baby. This is from me right now. I decided to give the people what they want, but with my spices added to it. I wanted to make my Title 2.0.”

She also dropped the “Made You Look” music video, which features quite a few TikTok star cameos, as well as appearances from some of her close friends.

Click inside to see who appears in Meghan Trainor’s new music video…


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento