Skai Jackson Reveals the 2 Celebs Who Left Her Starstruck

Skai Jackson Reveals the 2 Celebs Who Left Her Starstruck

Skai Jackson is dishing on meeting other celebrities!

The almost 21-year-old actress made an appearance on The Jennifer Hudson Show airing on Wednesday (March 22), and revealed which stars she was starstruck over.

She also talked about getting a note from Justin Bieber after finally meeting him, working with Dwayne Johnson and if she ever re-watches past projects.

Keep reading to see who she said…

When asked if she ever gets starstruck, Skai said, “I do. I get starstruck, not all the time, but when I met Rihanna, I got starstruck. And Nicki Minaj too.”

“I love both of them, so I was like, ‘Oh my god!’ I was so excited,” she added.

Skai also dished on striking out on meeting Justin Bieber on two occasions, but third was definitely the charm!

Check out the vide to see what she said about the singer and him leaving her a note…


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento