Who Plays Wendy On 'Sweet Tooth'? Get to Know Naledi Murray!

Who Plays Wendy On 'Sweet Tooth'? Get to Know Naledi Murray!

Naledi Murray is back for the second season of Sweet Tooth!

The young actress was upped to series regular, returning as hybrid girl/piglet Wendy in the Netflix series, which is of course based on the DC Comic by Jeff Lemire.

In season two, Gus (Christian Convery) and his fellow hybrids are held captive by the Last Men in order to find a cure for the Sick. To save his friends, Gus must find new strength as he uncovers the origins of The Great Crumble.

This season, Wendy takes on an expanded role as leader of a hybrid kid-pack, and it’s the first time she’s been separated from her mother, as her brothers and sisters depend on her as she embarks on a journey of growth and discovery.

ICYMI: Check out the Sweet Tooth season two trailer here!

We caught up with Naledi and got to know more about her with 10 Fun Facts.

Find out what she shared inside…

Check out what she shared with us below!

  • 1. I’ve been training in various martial arts since age 5… Muay Thai,
    Kali, Kick Boxing and Wing Chun.
  • 2. Summer is my favorite time of year, I’m of Caribbean descent on both sides, so this is no surprise.
  • 3. I’m secretly squeamish. For my first leading role, the web-series shot a scene outside a fish market after closing. During rehearsal, I was completely in shock, but as soon as the director called “action,” all traces of the squeamish look on my face disappeared and I dove into character.
  • 4. My zodiac sign is Scorpio. I love Astrology and always want to know and can often guess what sign others are born under.
  • 5. My favorite food is currently Mac and Cheese Pie. BUT I’m also very adventurous when it comes to trying new foods, and I LOVE spicy foods. I would love to be invited on the “Hot Ones” show.
  • 6. I love to dance! Even without music, if the food is good, I will even do a little food dance.
  • 7. I love being outside as much as possible (even though I don’t like bugs), I love the beach and the woods, and am a nature lover for sure.
  • 8. My first concert was Billie Eillish – I’m such a huge fan of hers, I also love SZA and H.E.R and a wide variety of musical genres including Dancehall, Soul, RnB and Afrobeat.
  • 9. Speaking of music, if there was a Guinness World Record for Longest Playlist, I would be the record holder, or at least the runner up.
  • 10. I play ‘Wendy’ a hybrid girl/piglet ‘Wendy’ in Netflix’s Sweet Tooth. Season 2 of the post-apocalyptic fairytale premieres on April 27. Be sure to check it out!

You heard her, go watch Naledi Murray in Sweet Tooth season two, which is now streaming on Netflix!

ICYMI: Get to know 10 Fun Facts about her co-star Christian Convery.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento