Get to Know 10 Fun Facts About 'City On Fire' Actress Alexandra Doke (Exclusive)

Get to Know 10 Fun Facts About 'City On Fire' Actress Alexandra Doke (Exclusive)

We are getting to know more about City On Fire‘s Alexandra Doke!

The young actress can be seen as Sewer Girl, “the bleeding heart of Nicky Chaos’ crew,” according to Deadline.

The Apple TV+ series is based on the novel of the same name by Garth Risk Hallberg, and picks up after an NYU student is shot in Central Park on the Fourth of July, 2003. Samantha (Chase Sui Wonders) is alone; there are no witnesses and very little physical evidence. Her friends’ band is playing at her favorite downtown club but she leaves to meet someone, promising to return. She never does.

As the crime against Samantha is investigated, she’s revealed to be the crucial connection between a series of mysterious citywide fires, the downtown music scene, and a wealthy uptown real estate family fraying under the strain of the many secrets they keep.

We recently caught up with Alexandra and got to know 10 Fun Facts about her.

See what she shared inside…

Check out what she revealed with us below!

  • 1. I grew up in Dallas, Texas. It’s true…everything’s bigger there! I was born and raised in Dallas and moved to LA when I turned 18.
  • 2. I went to a fine arts high school. It was the coolest high school experience. We had these things called “strands,” which was what we called the area of performing arts we got into the school for. I was in the theatre strand, and we had 6 other strands, including dance, jazz band, mariachi, orchestra, art, and choir.
  • 3. I recently started teaching myself how to play bass. During covid, I picked up the bass and haven’t put it down since! It’s way harder than I thought it would be, but I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of it.
  • 4. I am addicted to making baked oats. I can’t remember when this craze started, but I am absolutely obsessed with trying new baked oats recipes. My current favorite is a chocolate peanut butter flavor I found.
  • 5. One of my favorite pastimes is doing beach bonfires with friends. At least once a month, my friends and I will make a trip down to Dockweiler, build a bonfire, roast s’mores and play games. It never disappoints.
  • 6. I’ve been writing songs since I was 10. I’ve always had a passion for music. I started writing songs when I learned how to play the piano. I’ve always looked at it as more of a hobby, but recently, I’ve been thinking about putting some of my work out there!
  • 7. I love going on picnics. Spring is my favorite season, so when everything is blooming, I love to pack a lunch, go on a picnic, and read.
  • 8. I grew up doing musical theatre. I started out in musical theatre when I was 3. I continued until I was 18 when I decided to pursue film/tv full-time.
  • 9. My favorite sport is soccer. It’s also the only sport I can play, which might be why I love it so much. I played soccer growing up and my dad was the soccer coach, so it will always have a special place in my heart!
  • 10. My first acting job was on Barney. When I was about 9, I booked my first role in the Barney music video “I Hear Music Everywhere.”

The first three episodes of City on Fire are now streaming on Apple TV+, with additional new episodes airing on Fridays weekly.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento