Olivia Rodrigo Announces 2nd Album 'GUTS' & Release Date - Get the Details!

Olivia Rodrigo Announces 2nd Album 'GUTS' & Release Date - Get the Details!

Olivia Rodrigo kicked off her week with an album announcement!!

The 20-year-old actress and singer shared that her second album will be titled GUTS and is set to be released this fall.

This exciting news comes just a few days before her first single from the album “vampire” is released on Friday (June 30).

Get all the details inside…

“hey guys! me again! firstly, thank you for all the love you guys have been showing vampire. it really makes my whole life,” Olivia shared in an email newsletter.

“I am writing today to let you guys know that my sophomore album GUTS is coming out September 8th!” she continued. “writing that sentence feels so surreal!!! I made the bulk of this album during my 19th year on this ear. a year that, for me, was filled with lots of confusion, mistakes, awkwardness & good old fashioned teen angst.”

“I made it with my friend Dan [Nigro] in between New York & LA and im so very proud of it. I cannot express how excited I am to embark on this new chapter of my life with you guys.”

Olivia‘s new album GUTS is set to be released on September 8th, while the first single “vampire” comes out THIS Friday (June 30).


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento