Get to Know 'Stranger Things' & 'A Friend of the Family' Actress Hendrix Yancey with 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)

Get to Know 'Stranger Things' & 'A Friend of the Family' Actress Hendrix Yancey with 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)

We’re learning more about rising star Hendrix Yancey!

The 11-year-old has already had some big projects, like playing Thirteen on Stranger Things, or playing a young Jan Broberg in A Friend of the Family, and appearing in the limited series George & Tammy.

We recently caught up with Hendrix, prior to the SAG-AFTRA strike taking place, and got to know some fun facts about her.

Find out what she shared inside…

See what she shared with us below…

  • 1. When I’m not acting, I help with a kitten rescue. In the last year I rescued, fostered, and found homes for more than 40 kittens and cats.
  • 2. When I was 5 years old and first signed with my agents in LA (Osbrink), I tricked them into thinking I was from Great Britain – accent and all – at our first meeting! AND They believed me!
  • 3. I love to dress up and do makeup and can be super girly, but I also love to ride my one-wheel, climb trees, fish, and wake surf. I live on 10 acres in the country.
  • 4. My grandfather played in the NFL, my dad played Division 1 college basketball and my aunt high jumped at the University of Kentucky! I recently developed a love for sports and play basketball, softball and volleyball.
  • 5. For my last project (A Friend Of The Family) I had to teach myself to play piano over a weekend; Not only that but I had to learn a song by Bach and learn to play it while looking away from the piano, pretending to be distracted.
  • 6. I love to bake! My Christmas gifts were almost solely baking supplies! I bake just for fun, but also for holiday gatherings and for fundraisers! I baked lots of cakes to donate for my brother’s school concession stand to sell.
  • 7. Broccoli is my favorite food.
  • 8. If my name wasn’t “Hendrix” it would have been either Sailor or Navy.
  • 9. I fangirl over Taylor Swift and Sadie Sink. I love them so much.
  • 10. I collect rocks. I have them from EVERYWHERE I’ve ever been. I have a pretty legit crystal and raw gemstone collection.

Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento