Billie Eilish Explains Her Oversized Outfits, Reveals Why She Dressed That Way

Billie Eilish Explains Her Oversized Outfits, Reveals Why She Dressed That Way

Billie Eilish is opening up abut the oversized outfits that she became famous for.

The 21-year-old “What Was I Made For” pop star is famous for dressing in clothes that hide the shape of her body. So much so that people have even taken to calling her a “sellout” for dressing in more fitted outfits.

In a recent interview, Billie explained the purpose of her voluminous outfits, and it’s not exactly what you think.

Keep reading to find out more…

Speaking to Variety, Billie said that she wasn’t trying to avoid being sexualized. It was more than that.

“I didn’t want people to have access to my body, even visually. I wasn’t strong enough and secure enough to show it. If I had shown it at that time, I would have been completely devastated if people had said anything. Maybe my not really caring about being sexualized is because I’ve never felt desired or desirable,” she told the outlet.

Billie continued, discussing the way she looks.

“I have big boobs. I’ve had big boobs since I was nine years old, and that’s just the way I am. That’s how I look,” she said.

The singer added, “You wear something that’s at all revealing, and everyone’s like, ‘Oh, but you didn’t want people to sexualize you?’ You can suck my a–! I’m literally a being that is sexual sometimes. F-ck you! Nobody ever says a thing about men’s bodies. If you’re muscular, cool. If you’re not, cool. If you’re rail thin, cool. If you have a dad bod, cool. If you’re pudgy, love it! Everybody’s happy with it. You know why? Because girls are nice. They don’t give a f-ck because we see people for who they are!”

If you missed it, Billie recently debuted a massive new tattoo.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento