Freya Skye Talks New Single 'Walk Over,' Dishes On Recording Process (Exclusive)

Freya Skye Talks New Single 'Walk Over,' Dishes On Recording Process (Exclusive)

Freya Skye just dropped her brand new single “Walk Over“!

The rising Disney star debuted the track and the accompanying music video on Friday (July 19), her first original release since signing her simultaneous record and television deals with Disney earlier this year.

JJJ caught up with Freya earlier this week and got the scoop on her new song!

Keep reading to check out the song and see what she shared with us…

“‘Walk Over’ is all about any obstacles life might throw at you, and I think it’s all about finding your inner power, inner strength and knowing that I can keep going,” Freya told JJJ. “Really just believing in yourself, and whatever obstacles might get thrown at you, just to keep going, and I guess walk over. Really special to me.”

“When Hollywood Records came to me with this song, it just spoke to me. I immediately felt so connected to it, and it really inspired me, and I hope it can inspire others the way it inspired me when I first heard it,” she added. “I went into the studio, recorded it last December, so it’s been awhile now. I feel like I’ve been sat on it. So, to be able to share it with the world feels so exciting, and I think I’m so ready for everyone to hear it. I really hope everyone loves it as much as I do.”

Freya also dished on how the recording process for her music has been going, and even teased a little bit about some upcoming new music!

“It’s been SO much fun. I think just getting to do what I love all the time, it’s been just a dream come true,” she said. “I’ve been in the studio, recording lots of new music, some of which is coming out this year still. I’m in LA right now, so I’ve been in the studio a couple times a week, writing and recording. It’s just been so much fun, and it’s everything I’ve ever wanted to do since I was so young. To get to live this dream and make it a reality, it’s really special. I’m just taking each day as it comes and just living in the moment because I’m having such a great time. It’s been so much fun.”

Check out Freya Skye‘s new song “Walk Over” and the music video right here!

If you missed it, Freya is also set to star in an upcoming Disney movie!


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento