Get to Know 'Descendants: The Rise of Red' Star Morgan Dudley With 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)

Get to Know 'Descendants: The Rise of Red' Star Morgan Dudley With 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)

Morgan Dudley has been having a very exciting week!

The actress stars in the new movie Descendants: The Rise of Red, which was just released last Friday (July 12) on Disney+.

Morgan portrays Ella, aka young Cinderella, who is described as “blunt, pragmatic and has a bit of a chip on her shoulder about being forced to work for her wicked stepmother.”

Fans meet her when Red and Chloe (her future daughter!) travel back in time to stop an event that would lead to grave consequences. Watch the trailer here!

It was just revealed that the new movie musical broke Disney records for the most-viewed Disney+ original content and DCOMs premiere ever on the streamer, with 6.7 million in the first three days, according to Deadline. Previously, Taylor Swift‘s The Eras Tour concert film held the record with 4.6 million!

You may also recognize her for such roles in projects like Henry Danger, The Prom or A Tourist’s Guide to Love.

We recently caught up with Morgan and got to know 10 Fun Facts about her.

Find out what she revealed inside…

Check out what she shared with us below!

  • 1. I can read and interpret astrological birth charts really well! It’s my second passion behind being an artist. I’m constantly predicting things for myself and my friends and even castmates.
  • 2. My fingertips are either double jointed or really flexible. It literally takes 0 pressure, and they’ll bend all the way backwards!
  • 3. I love language learning and am simultaneously so inconsistent with it, so I can introduce myself in about 11 different languages. some I can also hold basic conversation! I’ve been told my strength is pronouncing things accurately.
  • 4. I have an irrational fear of bugs. I literally cannot be around them. Ive gotten in a car wreck before because of one.
  • 5. I might have eaten my twin in the womb.
  • 6. I won my 5th grade spelling bee.
  • 7. I can be a know it all at times. I tend to correct little things even if it doesn’t matter in hindsight because any inaccuracies that I can clock bother me.
  • 8. I LOVE gorillas and I would like to go to Rwanda and get a gorilla trekking license and watch them exist in their habitat.
  • 9. I also love kids & almost went to school to be a music education teacher.
  • 10. Songwriting and performance were my gateway into acting and the reason I’m in the film industry! In late August of this year, 2024, I’ll finally be releasing my own music, so stay tuned on my socials ;) @lsn.morgan on TikTok & @morgandudley on Instagram

Be sure to catch Morgan Dudley as Ella in Descendants: The Rise of Red, which is now streaming on Disney+, and will premiere on Disney Channel on August 9th at 9pm ET/PT.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento