Ariana Greenblatt Talks Preparing For 'Now You See Me 3,' Having Imposter Syndrome & Being the Youngest Person In the Room

Ariana Greenblatt Talks Preparing For 'Now You See Me 3,' Having Imposter Syndrome & Being the Youngest Person In the Room

Ariana Greenblatt is opening up!

The 16-year-old actress can currently be seen in the newly released Borderlands movie, and is also starting up work on her next big film, Now You See Me 3.

During a recent interview, she dished on preparing for the upcoming threequel, feeling like having imposter syndrome on sets and often being the youngest person in the room.

Keep reading to learn more…

“I’ve been at the Magic Castle every other day, learning magic,” she told Nylon about prepping for Now You See Me 3. “My magic teacher is so awesome; he is one of the best ones. So I get to know all the magician tea.”

Ariana will be starring in the upcoming film alongside returning stars from the first two movies, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco and Mark Ruffalo.

Much of her career, she was worked with big name actors and film legends, from Jamie Lee Curtis and Cate Blanchett, to Margot Robbie, Bryan Cranston and more. Plus, she’s worked with such directors like Jon M Chu, Joe and Anthony Russo, Greta Gerwig and Eli Roth.

So, what’s it like working with all of these big stars?

“It’s big impostor syndrome,” she shared. “I’m like, ‘Why the f–k am I here? What am I doing? I’m the only underage human in this building. What is happening?”

Speaking of being the youngest person in the building, she adds that she doesn’t have a lot friends her age that are in the business.

“There’s a lot of teen actors, but for some reason, I don’t know any of them. I was watching some interview, I can’t remember who it was, but they were like, ‘It’s so crazy. All us kid actors know each other,’” Ariana said. “And I’m like, ‘What about me?… I’m in a different group chat alone with the adults. That’s just how it is. But it makes sense because I’ve never done a movie with other kids.”

For more from Ariana, head to Nylon.com!


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento