Cate Blanchett Gushes Over Ariana Greenblatt Doing Her Own Stunts In 'Borderlands' Bonus Clip - Watch Now! (Exclusive)

Cate Blanchett Gushes Over Ariana Greenblatt Doing Her Own Stunts In 'Borderlands' Bonus Clip - Watch Now! (Exclusive)

Did you know Ariana Greenblatt did a lot of her own stunts in Borderlands?!

At the time of filming, the actress was only 13-years-old and her co-stars and the crew on the video game adaptation were impressed with what she could do, including Cate Blanchett!

JJJ got our hands on an exclusive bonus feature clip from the film where Ariana and more talk about some of her stunt work in Borderlands.

Keep reading to learn more…

“One of the first physical moments I had was all of the stunt encounters with Tina in her lair,” Cate shared. “Ariana had said to me, ‘Oh, I’m going to try to do this walkover.’ She did this walkover and I was, all I could do not to scream. It was phenomenal that this young girl was doing it.”

“The scene I did with Cate, which is when we were on the gimbal, that was really fun to film ’cause I got to bond with Cate,” Ariana dished in the clip. “We got to laugh from being in the harness for nine hours.”

Another co-star, Florian Munteanu, who played Krieg, gushed, “She’s so talented, it’s unbelievable to me that she’s 13 years old and she’s pulling off what she’s doing right now. I mean, she’s so skillful.”

Check out the bonus clip right here!

Borderlands is currently available to watch on Premium Video on Demand and Premium Electronic Sell-Through From Lionsgate.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento