'DWTS' Pro Brandon Armstrong Weds Longtime Girlfriend Brylee Ivers

'DWTS' Pro Brandon Armstrong Weds Longtime Girlfriend Brylee Ivers

Brandon Armstrong is married!

The 28-year-old Dancing with the Stars pro dancer said “I Do” to longtime girlfriend Brylee Ivers on Saturday (July 30) in Utah.

The couple had an outdoor ceremony in front of 125 friends and family, according to People.

More details inside…

“Because so many people get married in Utah so young, we wanted something that was a little bit different than the traditional church, chapel wedding,” Brandon told the publication.

I’m excited that I can commit to her and express my love to her and that I can do it in a way that I think is right,” he added. “A way that is good and loving and old school. I’m excited to show people she’s the love of my life and that I’m committed to her.”

They will be going to Dominican Republic for their honeymoon.

Of course there were fellow DWTS pros in attendance, including Jenna Johnson, Lindsay Arnold, Witney Carson, Britt Stewart, Emma Slater and Alan Bersten.

“Got to see my little brother marry the most stunning bride yesterday!!! I’m so happy for you both @brandonarmstrong & @bryleebug6 🤍 I sobbed (my hormones are outrageous right now) during your ring ceremony, while hearing you express your undeniable love for one another! This is the BEST decision you’ll ever make ♾ CONGRATS NEWLYWEDS!!!!!” Jenna shared on Instagram, along with a photo with the newlyweds.

“Oh I’ll never live those tears down! Could barely get the words out! 😂 love you so much! Thanks for coming. It means everything to us! ❤️” Brandon commented. Awww!

Congratulations to Brandon and Brylee!!

In case you missed it, the Dancing with the Stars on Disney+ judges and hosts have been revealed!

Find out who else has gotten married this year…


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento