Lola Tung Picks Which Taylor Swift Album Era the 'Summer I Turned Pretty' Characters Are In

Lola Tung Picks Which Taylor Swift Album Era the 'Summer I Turned Pretty' Characters Are In

If you don’t know, Lola Tung is a big Swiftie!

During a recent interview full of fan questions, the Summer I Turned Pretty star was asked, along with her co-stars Sean Kaufman, Christopher Briney and Gavin Casalegno, which Taylor Swift album era their characters are in in season two.

Since none of the guys knew the difference between any of the albums, Lola gladly took on the task herself!

“Oh my goodness, I love this question,” she started off in excitement.

See what she said inside…

“I think Belly could be Folklore maybe, it’s a very reflective time for Belly,” Lola shared of her own character, via IMDb.

For the guys, she said, “I think Stephen… I was gonna say maybe Lover? … I was gonna say Jeremiah might be in his Reputation era, and I think Conrad, Conrad could be one of the earlier albums. I think he could be in his Red era.”

If you recall, a new “Taylor’s Version” track was used in the show’s first season and second season trailers, and it was recently revealed there will be nine Taylor Swift songs in season two.

Speaking of, be sure to check out the season two trailer here!

The Summer I Turned Pretty returns with the first two episodes of season two THIS Friday (July 14).


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento