Bailee Madison Signs Record Deal, Releases Debut Single 'Kinda Fun' - Listen & Read the Lyrics!

Bailee Madison Signs Record Deal, Releases Debut Single 'Kinda Fun' - Listen & Read the Lyrics!

Bailee Madison has officially made her music debut!

The 24-year-old Pretty Little Liars: Summer School star signed a new record deal with Red Van Records and dropped her debut single, “Kinda Fun,” which she announced earlier this month.

Check out the full song and lyrics inside…

Bailee even teamed up with her boyfriend, New Hope Club‘s Blake Richardson, who helped write and produce the song.

“#kindafun is officially out everywhere 🤍 This song was born out of such love…my boyfriend and I, in our home, having conversations about where I am today and a reflection of what I’ve been through, and giving myself the freedom/permission to finally say yes to a dream I’ve had since I was a baby Bailee. This song was genuinely created for myself only at the time, so it means so much to me that this introduction is in the hands of you now,” Bailee shared on Instagram.

“Thank you to my love @newhopeblake for producing the hell out of this song, and for writing lyrics with me that wrapped my heart up in a big healing hug. I love you, cherish this deeply for us both, and think you are brilliant and I’m so so grateful we can do this together,” she added.

If you didn’t know, Bailee signed with Kevin Jonas Sr‘s Jonas Group Management for music management back in 2021, and has since also signed with his record label, Red Van Records.

Check out Bailee Madison’s debut single “Kinda Fun” right here, and keep scrolling below to read the full lyrics…


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento