'Zombies 4' Star Freya Skye Debuts Cover of Selena Gomez & The Scene's 'Who Says'

'Zombies 4' Star Freya Skye Debuts Cover of Selena Gomez & The Scene's 'Who Says'

Freya Skye just dropped her first new song as a Hollywood Records recording artist!

The singer and actress signed the first ever simultaneous record and television deals with Disney earlier this year, and now we’re getting a taste of what’s to come.

For her first release, Freya debuted a cover of Selena Gomez & the Scene‘s hit single “Who Says,” which is from their third and final album When the Sun Goes Down.

Check out the song inside…

“I feel so honoured that I get to re-release a song that inspired me so much when I was younger,” Freya shared on Instagram the week before. “I really hope that I did it justice and you all love it as much as I do!! I can’t wait for my version of ‘who says’ to be yours!! Love you all 💌💗🫶🏻😽😍🎉🎈☀️”

In addition to her new music, Freya is also going to be one of the new stars in the upcoming Disney movie Zombies 4 – Find out who else is joining the cast!


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento