Kylie Cantrall is back with her own new music!
Just a week after the release of her new movie Descendants: Wicked Wonderland and its soundtrack, Kylie dropped her new EP, Valley Girl Problems.
The new work features the previously released single, “Carrie Bradshaw,” along with eight more songs, produced by Tricky Stewart and written alongside Tayla Parx.
“I’ve always heard people say, ‘Write what you know,’ and that’s exactly what I did with this EP. ‘Valley Girl Problems’ truly captures everything I’ve experienced over the last year and how I’ve embraced this new chapter of my life – from the excitement of late nights out in the Valley with my friends to the devastating heartbreak that came with losing some of the people closest to me.
I wanted this project to feel like an emotional journey from start to finish, where the listener is riding shotgun with me in my Mini Cooper.”
Along with the EP’s release, Kylie also dropped the music video for “Closet,” the third track, which is about getting rid of things that no longer serve her.
“It’s so crazy because I had an original idea for what the album was gonna be,” she told People of the new EP. “I had a title, I had a whole concept. It’s gonna be super fun, baddie dance anthems. And all this s— in my personal life started happening, and I was like, ‘You know, I actually wanna write sad songs.’”
One of those songs is the closing track, “Space Between,” about a friendship breakup. Learn more about that song on Just Jared!
The post Kylie Cantrall Drops New EP ‘Valley Girl Problems,’ Releases ‘Closet’ Music Video – Listen & Watch Now! appeared first on Just Jared Jr..
0 Mga Komento