Mayan Lopez Recreates Iconic PRNDL Scene from 'Suite Life' with Mr Moseby Himself, Phill Lewis - Watch Now!

Mayan Lopez Recreates Iconic PRNDL Scene from 'Suite Life' with Mr Moseby Himself, Phill Lewis - Watch Now!

“I’m not a child, Moseby, I know how to spell PRNDL!”

Mayan Lopez dug into her video archives to share a recreation of the iconic PRNDL scene from Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody that she made with Phill Lewis, who played Mr Moseby!

If you didn’t know, Phill became a first time director on the Disney series, and since then has gone on to direct on over 50 shows, including multiple episodes of Mayan‘s NBC series Lopez vs Lopez.

Watch their video inside…

“I wanted to share because this made my inner child freak out and hopefully yours will too. Also, I miss acting and will stand till its done. What a Childhood Dream come true! Thank you Phill.. I mean Marion šŸ˜‰,” Mayan captioned the video, adding that the video was filmed before the strike.

The original scene was between Phill and Brenda Song as London Tipton when she was learning to drive in the show’s season one, episode 10, titled “Cody Goes to Camp.”

Check out Mayan and Phill’s recreation below!

@mayanlopez FILMED PRE STRIKE! I wanted to share because this made my inner child freak out and hopefully yours will too. Also, I miss acting and will stand till its done. What a Childhood Dream come true! Thank you Phill.. I mean Marion šŸ˜‰ #suitelifeofzackandcody #disneychannel #nostalgia #suitelife #mrmoseby #londontipton #childhood #prndl #comedy #skit #funny #fyp #viralvideo #philllewis #2000sthrowback #sitcom #lvl ♬ original sound – Mayanlopez

If you missed it, Phill reunited with one of his Suite Life co-stars back in 2019 when he directed an episode of their show.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento