'Summer I Turned Pretty' Star Lola Tung Heads to 'Hadestown,' Will Make Broadway Debut In Musical Opposite Jordan Fisher

'Summer I Turned Pretty' Star Lola Tung Heads to 'Hadestown,' Will Make Broadway Debut In Musical Opposite Jordan Fisher

Lola Tung is headed to the Great White Way!

The 21-year-old The Summer I Turned Pretty star was just announced to be making her Broadway debut in the musical Hadestown at the Walter Kerr Theatre.

“Pinching myself … I can’t wait,” she shared with the news on her Instagram story.

Get more details inside…

Lola will step into the role of Eurydice, beginning Friday, February 9th, opposite Jordan Fisher as Orpheus.

The actress is set to take over for Solea Pfeiffer, whose run ends on February 4th.

“I saw Hadestown in February of 2020 and immediately fell in love with the show,” Lola said in a statement. “I’d had dreams of being on Broadway since I performed in my middle school musicals, and after seeing Hadestown I instantly added it to the little list of dream shows in my mind. The storytelling is beautiful and unique, the music is unbelievably special, and the show is just so moving. I am very grateful to be joining this incredible company. What a dream and an honor it is to be making my Broadway debut in this show!”

Lola will star in the show for six weeks and her run ends on March 17.

Also joining the Hadestown cast on February 9th is Ani DiFranco, who takes over the role of Persephone from Betty Who.

She is also set to return for season three of her hit Prime Video series The Summer I Turned Pretty.


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento