Olivia Rodrigo Reveals What She's Planning for Her 21st Birthday

Olivia Rodrigo Reveals What She's Planning for Her 21st Birthday

Olivia Rodrigo is turning 21 years old on February 20, and she’s revealing what she plans to do to celebrate the milestone occasion.

She told ET about her birthday plans this year, “It is a big birthday. I think I’m gonna have a party with my friends and pop some champagne, you know? It’s the 21st!”

Keep reading to find out more…

However, she won’t be doing any big trips to Vegas to celebrate, as some tend to do when they turn 21 years old.

“No Vegas, not yet. I’ll save that. I’ll save that for later,” she said.

A few weeks before her birthday is the 2024 Grammys, which fall on February 4. She’s nominated for six awards.

“I’m so ready! I’m so excited. I’m such a big fan of the Grammys,” she added. “I grew up watching them all the time. My mom and I used to make predictions of who we thought were gonna win. So just being able to attend is a dream come true. And the fact that I’m nominated is just, like, out of this world.”


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento