Kylie Cantrall Talks ‘Descendants’ Future, Says She’s Ready to Move On

Kylie Cantrall is ready to say goodbye to the Descendants franchise.

The 21-year-old actress and singer has starred as Red, the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, in the last two movies.

While the most recent release, Descendants: Wicked Wonderland, ended on a cliffhanger, Kylie recently said in an interview that she’s ready to move on from the character.

Still of Malia Baker, Kylie Cantrall and Liamani Segura in Descendants: Wicked Wonderland

RELATED: Kylie Cantrall Teases She Knows Who the Father of her ‘Descendants’ Character Red Is

While appearing on the Zach Sang Show, host Zach Sang noted how the red in Kylie‘s hair is fading, and she said it was symbolism.

“But your time as Red isn’t fading, is it?” he asked.

“I think it might be,” she responded. “I mean, I’ve had the absolute best time being a part of Descendants and playing Red. And I think I would like to button up, you know, the story, but also I don’t know. I feel very content with how, you know, Red has evolved from Rise of Red to [Wicked Wonderland]. And I’m obsessed with, I think Wicked Wonderland is so incredible. I’m so proud of it.”

“Yeah, I’d be interested to see what happens, but in this point right now, I’m so music focused that I feel like it’s a lot to juggle. It’s a lot to juggle both at the same time, you know?” she added.

She was then asked when she knew it was time to move on.

“I don’t know. I mean, I’ve literally been on Disney for like 10 years now,” she said, adding she first appeared on Bizaardvark when she was 11. “But, you know, I’m 21 now, and it feels like the perfect time to make that transition. Feel like I’m ready for that moment.”

“I think the transition is like, you know, people have grown up with me, and now it’s like being at this point where I feel like this project is honestly bridging the gap between where I’ve been to where I’m going,” Kylie continued. “But the next project is like, okay, this is me now outside of what people have known me for up until this point.”

What’s next for Kylie Cantrall?

She recently released her new EP, Valley Girl Problems, and she’s set to hit the road on her first headlining tour this fall!

If you missed it, a new Descendants movie is heading into production this week, featuring an all-new cast.

The post Kylie Cantrall Talks ‘Descendants’ Future, Says She’s Ready to Move On appeared first on Just Jared Jr..


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento